JERAG Technologies is into operating technology management consultancy. We have high technologcal competence in performing digital transformation at all area of business, JERAG should be able to adapt every business model of clients to their operational processes so as to give them that competitive edges over their competitors.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Operations Administrator
Location: Lagos-Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for an Operations Administrator to support the daily operations of our organization.
- Responding to clients’ requests and answering phones.
- Managing and updating company databases.
- Organizing events, scheduling meetings, and making travel arrangements.
- Managing the maintenance of office and facility equipment.
- Providing administrative support to other departments or projects as needed.
- Keeping track of inventory and ordering supplies.
- Maintaining financial, employee, and client records.
- Drafting and mailing customer correspondence and newsletters.
- First degree in Business Administration, Facility Management or related field.
- About 2 years of experience as an Operations Administrator or in a similar position.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and data management software.
- Detail-oriented with strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to multitask.
- Strong organizational and administrative skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
N90,000 – N130,000 / month.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as subject of the email
- we are an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse workforce. While all applications will be acknowledged.
• We reserves the right to select one or more candidates from this vacancy announcement
• We may also retain applications and consider candidates applying to this post for other similar positions at the same grade level and with similar job description, experience and educational requirements
• Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
• Scam Warning:
We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
• Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced.
• Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview or the next stage of the recruitment process.
Application Deadline 28th February, 2021.