EPCM Engineers Limited is an engineering company providing the services of Engineering, Procurement, Construction and Management to E & P companies for the past 12 years.
Applications are invited for the following positions below:
1.) Offshore Installation Manager (OIM-2-2021)
2.) Production / Operations Supervisor (OPSUP-2-2021)
3.) Offshore Facilities Technical Support Engineer (FETS-2-2021)
4.) Control Room Operator (CRO-4-2021)
5.) Production Operator (POPS-4-2021)
6.) Maintenance Technician- Mechanical (MT-M-2-2021)
7.) Maintenance Technician- Electrical and Instrumentation (MT-EI-4-2021)
8.) HSE Officer (HSO-2-2021)
9.) Crane Operator (COPs-2-2021)
10.) Store Keeper (SKO-2-2021)
Employment Type: Contract
Details and General Requirements
- These Positions are open for filling in selected offshore Facility Installations.
- Apply with your resume, for the position you are suitably qualified to fill. Submit a one-page summary of your basis for applying for the position. Only experienced persons need to apply.
- Your submission should demonstrate your competencies over the years and include your references.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send an electronic application to: firstname.lastname@example.org Email subject should be: age / degree / years of relevant experience / position title. Example 35 / BSc / 12 / Production Operator
Application Deadline 31st March, 2021
- Only applications received on the provided email address shall be evaluated.
- we are an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse workforce. While all applications will be acknowledged.
• We reserves the right to select one or more candidates from this vacancy announcement
• We may also retain applications and consider candidates applying to this post for other similar positions at the same grade level and with similar job description, experience and educational requirements
• Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
• Scam Warning:
We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
• Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced.
• Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview or the next stage of the recruitment process.