Afrab Chem Limited is a consolidated and leading Pharmaceutical Manufacturing Company with Head office in Lagos and Area offices nationwide. We have been operating in Nigeria for the past 50 years.
We are recruiting to fill the positions below:
Job Title: Product Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- The candidate for the position must be envisioned, broadminded, analytical, energetic and nurtured with excellent conceptual skills and experience to match the challenges associated with the pharmaceutical market.
- The preferable candidate must equally display good knowledge of promoting and managing brands with good track record with health institutions.
- The candidate must be a Pharmacist with at least a year experience at managerial level in a pharmaceutical company performing similar functions.
- Candidates must be within the age bracket of 30-40 years, must have a good knowledge of the area of interest, domicile in the area and must be efficient in driving with a valid driver’s license.
Job Title: Area Sales Manager
Locations: Abuja (FCT), Lagos and Oyo
Employment Type: Full Time
- The candidate must be a Pharmacist or related discipline with at least five (5) years experience performing a similar function
- Not more than 45 years old
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
- The candidate must be a seasoned sales manager with excellent managerial skills and experience to develop and manage sizeable field force and relationship with clients. Must be persuasive, broadminded with passion for sales, energetic and have a clear vision of the dynamics in the pharmaceutical market.
- The ideal candidate shall be responsible for achieving the sales areas’ target, merchandizing promotional and distribution objectives, through radical and aggressive planning, co-ordinating, motivating and assessing of medical representatives and grassroots executives.
Job Title: Medical Sales Representative
Locations: Lagos, Abuja (FCT), Adamawa, Benue, Cross River, Edo, Ogun, Osun
Employment Type: Full-time
- The preferred must possess either B.Pharm of first degree in any of the biological sciences with at least one (1) year experience selling pharmaceutical products, with good network and knowledge of the applicable area.
- Age (25-35years) and must be domiciled in the area of interest.
- The candidate must have a valid driver’s license and have a flair for travellig.
The salary attached to this position is attractive and negotiable.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title and Location” as the subject of the email
- we are an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse workforce. While all applications will be acknowledged.
• We reserves the right to select one or more candidates from this vacancy announcement
• We may also retain applications and consider candidates applying to this post for other similar positions at the same grade level and with similar job description, experience and educational requirements
• Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
• Scam Warning:
We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
• Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced.
• Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview or the next stage of the recruitment process.
Application Deadline 4th January, 2021.