Cool FM,”Your #1 Hit music station”, is a Nigerian based music station with a global reach, broadcasting to a format of 70% Urban contemporary (UC) and 30% Adult contemporary (AC) music content. Our core target audience is 15-45, we also strive to create programmes that cut above this age group and attract other groups too. We aim to uplift our international audience with lively discussions and popular music from all across the world.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: On-Air-Personality
Locations: Abuja, Kano, Lagos & Rivers
- On-Air-Personality shall be responsible for the entertainment, education and information of audience in a given time belt/slot; Serve all genres in radio, including news/talk, sports, music, skits, take input from the audience or interview special guests, commercials, news, and public announcements aired.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities
- Creatively developing programs for assigned belt to suit station demographic and brand identity
- Moderating panels or talks shows, interviewing show guests about their lives, their work, or topics of current interest on various relevant topics in line with station policies, NBC rules and other relevant governing bodies.
- Ensuring scheduled adverts/commercials on the schedule sheet are played in line with Traffic schedule
- Engaging audience online and offline
- Promote visibility of the corporate brand as required by the station.
- Regularly attending and being part of both Station’s and Company’s meetings
- Presenters are expected to support in production of other shows (in locations where it applies)
- Coordinating games, contests, or other on-air competitions, performing such duties as asking questions and awarding prizes.
- Conducting proper research and getting background information in order to prepare adequately for programs or interviews.
- Following standard presenting practice, before, during and after the show.
- 3 – 4 years’ experience as an OAP in a radio station
- B.Sc / HND in Mass Communications
- FRCN Certification is an added advantage.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 25th June, 2021.
we are an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse workforce. While all applications will be acknowledged.
• We reserves the right to select one or more candidates from this vacancy announcement
• We may also retain applications and consider candidates applying to this post for other similar positions at the same grade level and with similar job description, experience and educational requirements
• Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
• Scam Warning:
We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
• Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced.
• Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview or the next stage of the recruitment process.