Avant Halogen – Our client in the Fashion Industry is looking to recruit suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Office Supervisor
Location: Lekki, Lagos
- Perform other special project assignments as necessary to ensure that the office runs properly
- Perform and supervise general office activities, such as greeting visitors, filing, photocopying, faxing, processing outgoing and incoming mail, routing and screening all incoming calls, and distributing messages to appropriate team members.
- Ensure that conference rooms, meeting rooms and reception areas are ready for meetings.
- Manage the organization’s office and storage space. Perform as liaison with varies vendors, providing maintenance, security, and other occupancy services.
- Supervising staff and front desk liaising with client
- Perform office administrative duties such as assistance in scanning invoices, generating internal payment & purchase related forms, carrying out the task to completion.
- Act as back up to other team members as needed.
- Work under minimal supervision.
- Maintain trusting relationships with suppliers, customers and colleagues
Desired Education and Experience
- B.Sc / HND in any relevant degree and two years of related work experience.
- Experience in office management, administration and good computer skills.
- Good communication and interpersonal skill
N70,000 / N80,000 monthly.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
- we are an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse workforce. While all applications will be acknowledged.
• We reserves the right to select one or more candidates from this vacancy announcement
• We may also retain applications and consider candidates applying to this post for other similar positions at the same grade level and with similar job description, experience and educational requirements
• Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
• Scam Warning:
We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
• Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced.
• Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview or the next stage of the recruitment process.
Application Deadline 20th February, 2021.