GreyWolf Logistics is one of the Lagos’ fastest growing logistics companies. Our strong market position lies in the fastest deliveries to areas around Lagos.
Our Logistics’ and distribution services is powered by a quality orientation, a dedicated staff, and cutting edge technology which is customer-centric with very fast delivery rates and has set us apart from the regular delivery services in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Office Secretary
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are seeking to hire a smart and innovative individual who will exhibit phenomenal skills in carrying out the secretarial duties.
- Using a variety of software packages, such as Microsoft Word, Outlook, Powerpoint, Excel, Access, etc., to produce correspondence and documents and maintain presentations, records, spreadsheets and databases;
- Liaising with staff in other departments and with external contacts;
- Ordering and maintaining stationery and equipment supplies;
- Must have little knowledge of Marketing
- Organising and storing paperwork, documents and computer-based information;
- Devising and maintaining office systems; booking rooms and conference facilities;
- Using content management systems to maintain and update websites and internal databases;
- Attending meetings, taking minutes and keeping notes; invoicing; managing and maintaining budgets;
- Candidates should possess OND qualification with 1-4 years experience
- Applicant must reside around / closer to Ikeja, Surulere / Amuwo Odofin
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email
- we are an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse workforce. While all applications will be acknowledged.
• We reserves the right to select one or more candidates from this vacancy announcement
• We may also retain applications and consider candidates applying to this post for other similar positions at the same grade level and with similar job description, experience and educational requirements
• Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
• Scam Warning:
We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
• Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced.
• Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview or the next stage of the recruitment process.
Application Deadline 18th January, 2021