Light Accord Limited – We are construction experts with focus on supporting clients optimize value for money. This is why we developed systems and processes that put the owners in control at every step.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Office Assistant
Location: Maiduguri, Borno
Employment Type: Full-time
Essential Functions & Responsibilities
- Be able to work with computer
- Receive and process communication channels, including email, phone, and physical mail.
- Politely responding to customer enquiries and resolving complaints.
- Preparation of bid paperwork; ensure documents are distributed in a timely fashion.
- Candidates should possess an SSCE / GCE / NECO qualification with at least 1 year experience
- Applicants MUST be patient-friendly and have client-care etiquette.
- Applicants MUST be IT-savvy.
- Applicants MUST be very fluent in English Language, confident and able to express themselves articulately.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter as body of email and attach CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
- we are an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse workforce. While all applications will be acknowledged.
• We reserves the right to select one or more candidates from this vacancy announcement
• We may also retain applications and consider candidates applying to this post for other similar positions at the same grade level and with similar job description, experience and educational requirements
• Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
• Scam Warning:
We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
• Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced.
• Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview or the next stage of the recruitment process.
Application Deadline 2nd February, 2021.