Cyprus Cedar Interiors is one of the leading Interior Design and Turnkey contracting firm with expertise in residential and commercial projects based in Lagos, Nigeria. Our team of experts combines extraordinary talent and global experiences to create spaces that can be as timeless as the exceptionality of each of our clients.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: NYSC Intern
We are seeking for a Corp Member to join our team for their one year mandatory service as our Administrative Assistant responsible for:
- The incumbent will be responsible for providing administration support to the management team as well as business units.
- Manage and monitor office supplies stock and place orders when required.
- Organize, maintain and update a filing system for important and confidential company documents.
- Arrange travel, accommodation and logistics for staff members.
- Prepare reports and presentations with statistical data, as assigned.
- Develop and manage daily office expense budget for Cyprus Cedar.
- Diary management and arranging appointments, booking meeting rooms and conference facilities.
- Ensure all equipment and tools required for running the office are in good condition and provide update where issues with equipment occur.
- B.Sc / HND in a social science discipline.
- Interested and qualified candidates should have NYSC call-up letter and be ready to complete their NYSC program in Lagos.
- Candidates should also live in Ajao Estate or its environs.
Application Closing Date
21st December, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- we are an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse workforce. While all applications will be acknowledged.
• We reserves the right to select one or more candidates from this vacancy announcement
• We may also retain applications and consider candidates applying to this post for other similar positions at the same grade level and with similar job description, experience and educational requirements
• Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
• Scam Warning:
We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
• Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced.
• Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview or the next stage of the recruitment process.