KnowledgeWare Technologies is the foremost ICT Organization in Nigeria that specializes in computer based testing, e-recruitment services, IT training and Certifications, and other related e-learning services including online registrations.
We are focused and driven by the passion to ensure credibility in the conduct of examinations in an atmosphere of ambience and integrity. With its team of experienced professionals, we believe strongly that only the best is suitable for our clients and we strive hard always to serve our esteemed customers better with every given opportunity. So we encourage you to go ahead and make that decision to engage us with your needs and you’ll be glad you did.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: NYSC Intern
Location: Surulere, Lagos
Employment Type: Nysc
- 2020 Batch B (Stream 1A & 1B) Corps Members
- Corps Members must be currently serving in LAGOS STATE only
- B.Sc. or HND in Computer Science, Engineering, Physical Sciences and other related fields
- Minimum of Second Class Lower (2:2) or its equivalent
- Must have 0-1 year experience.
Skills and other Requirements:
- Be passionate about IT
- Must be creative
- Demonstrate exceptional communication and presentation skills.
- Possess the ability to learn new skills fast.
- Ability to instruct and act in a supervisory / counselling role.
- Good with the use of MS Office tools (MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Ability to develop contents and provide reports.
- Excellent time management and organization skill.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com with the subject “NYSC Internship”. Kindly indicate your NYSC batch and Service State as part of your application.
Note: Only Corps members (2020 Batch B, Stream 1A & 1B) currently serving in Lagos State will be considered for the internship opportunity
- we are an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse workforce. While all applications will be acknowledged.
• We reserves the right to select one or more candidates from this vacancy announcement
• We may also retain applications and consider candidates applying to this post for other similar positions at the same grade level and with similar job description, experience and educational requirements
• Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
• Scam Warning:
We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
• Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced.
• Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview or the next stage of the recruitment process.
Application Deadline 26th February, 2021.