Norrenberger Financial Group is an Integrated Financial Services Group (Licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) and the Securities & Exchange Commission (SEC) that operates a customer-focused business model offering clients a comprehensive range of financial products including Funds & Investment Management, Structured Finance, Foreign Exchange and Business & Financial Advisory Services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: NYSC Accounting Intern
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a fresh smart B.Sc graduate with an educational background in Economics, Business Administration or Finance only.
- About to Undergo or Currently undergoingthe one year NYSC scheme. Do not apply if you have passed out.
- Ability to take initiative.
- Possess decision making and problem solving skills.
- Good organizational and multitasking abilities.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills
- Willingness to learn.
- Must be located in Abuja, FCT.
- Recent university graduate
- 2:1 or upper class of degree upon graduation
- Must be eloquent and very professional.
- Ability to pay keen attention to details.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application which includes a CV and Cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Äccounting Intern” as the subject of the email
- we are an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse workforce. While all applications will be acknowledged.
• We reserves the right to select one or more candidates from this vacancy announcement
• We may also retain applications and consider candidates applying to this post for other similar positions at the same grade level and with similar job description, experience and educational requirements
• Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
• Scam Warning:
We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
• Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced.
• Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview or the next stage of the recruitment process.
Application Deadline 22nd January, 2021.