This post is all about 2021 Npower Batch C Stream 2 Shortlisted Candidates who are yet to do their Biometric Verification. Check shortlist names Nasims portal at nasims.gov.ng
The minister explained that Applications were considered base on scores nd population for the first stream.
According to her, if the population of applicants of an area overs the specific number of 1000 In local government A, only those who scored 70% to 100% will be selected.
But if local Government B has a population that its number of applicants are less than 1000 Applicants, even if an applicant scored 0% or 35% he or she can still be selected so as to balance the needed number that is expected to meet in the programme.
She further stated that, second stream of selection for batch C will begin on the 15/6/2021. All applications will still be considered from 45% to 65% in the second stream of Batch C stream 2 programme.
How to login on NASIMS Portal to check 2021 Npower Batch C Shortlisted Names
- Login here via https://nasims.gov.ng/login
- Enter email or Application ID
- Next enter your password
- Now click on Proceed
Applicants can start checking their mail box or check the N-power nasims.gov.ng portal on the 15 June, 2021 while selection will last till 21June, 2021.
How to recover your NASIMS Portal with Application ID
- Visit https://nasims.gov.ng/login
- Use the “Forgot Password” Option
- Select N-POWER application ID
- Enter the information of the option selected
- Click on “Reset Password”
- Enter your new password and click proceed
- Login with your N-POWER application email or N-POWER application ID and newly created password
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to this job.
- They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
- All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed
- • We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it. Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
- • We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
- • Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
- • We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
- • Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
- • Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
- • Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
Deroundtable.com is a job, vacancy, career opportunity blog. We share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants. Deroundtable.com is not an agent of this organization, we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
Deroundtable admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of my kind or request for any OTP code.
Our services are absolutely free of charge.
Beware of fraudsters