The Federal Government of Nigeria has launched the New N-Power NEXIT portal at https://nexit-fmhds.cbn.gov.ng/, for the disengaged batch A and B N-Power beneficiaries under the National Social Investment Programmes.
In a statement issued on last Friday by Nneka Anibeze, the media aide to the Minister for Humanitarian Affairs, Sadiya Farouq, the NEXIT portal (https://nexit-fmhds.cbn.gov.ng/auth/login) was launched in collaboration with the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) to enable exited N-Power beneficiaries apply for available federal government empowerment options.
The Ministry said the NEXIT portal (https://nexit-fmhds.cbn.gov.ng/auth/login) will be used to determine the suitability of exited beneficiaries for various CBN-affiliated programmes, emphasizing that selection will be based on the conditions and criteria set by the apex bank. All interested exited Npower beneficiaries are therefore urged to log on to the NEXIT portal and provide the required additional information for possible placements into the central bank’s intervention options.
Aim of the NEXIT Portal (https://nexit-fmhds.cbn.gov.ng/)
The NEXIT portal platform is in collaboration with the Central Bank of Nigeria CBN to enable exited N-Power beneficiaries apply for various federal government empowerment options.
How to Login to the NEXIT Portal (https://nexit-fmhds.cbn.gov.ng/auth/login)
N- Power beneficiaries are to log on to https://nexit-fmhds.cbn.gov.ng/auth/login which is the NEXIT portal and provide the required additional information for possible placements into the various CBN intervention options.
- * We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it. Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
* We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
* Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
* We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
* Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
* Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
* Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview