In today’s latest Npower news – After good 11 months of Npower batch C Application and aptitude test Process, the management has notified N-Power applicants of the NASIMS portal Closure date slated for 17th of May, 2021 by 12 midnight.
Though the portal is still accessible at this time, Applicants are advised to please make sure their records are fully updated on the portal.
You may also want to check out: Apply for Federal Ministry of Youth and Sports Development Internship Programme 2021 (40000 monthly Stipends)
As stated on the Applicants dashboard, the management is currently screening applicants. They are looking through the list of applicants and it might take a while. If you qualify to move to the next stage which is physical verification, they will reach out to you.
However, if you have any questions regarding your Npower batch C Application open here to see how to chat with the Nasims portal support team. Or contact email@example.com
1 Million N-Power batch C beneficiaries to be enrolled facilitated by NASIMS will help FG fulfill its vision of lifting 100 million Nigerians out of poverty in 10 years by upskilling 18-35 years olds Nigerians with skills for entrepreneurship and employability. With batch C success stories will continue
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to this job.
They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed
• We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it. Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
• Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
• We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
• Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
• Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
• Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
Deroundtable.com is a job, vacancy, career opportunity blog. We share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants. Deroundtable.com is not an agent of this organization, we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
Deroundtable admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of my kind or request for any OTP code.
Our services are absolutely free of charge.
Beware of fraudsters