This update is for the Nasims-Npower batch C Applicants whose profile has been successfully screen for the verification stage of the Npower batch C Recruitment after the CBT test.
Fingerprint Enrolment is ongoing for the batch C Applicants via the nasims portal. You are required to check your profile and click on ‘VERIFICATION ICON” to see If your profile has been Successfully screened for the verification stage. Here is How to check your Npower Bach C Shortlisted verification status
The biometric fingerprint capturing for candidates is just to verify some of your details and you will be good to go. If you feel you missed out on any important detail during the application phase, kindly send an email to the nasims support team via support firstname.lastname@example.org
How to do the Fingerprint Enrollment:
While on your dashboard on the NASIMS Portal, click on the verification link. If you are Successfully Shortlisted for the verification stage, you will be asked to capture your fingerprint. Kindly click on the captured fingerprint to see if your fingers can be captured using your phone, if not you should visit the cyber cafe to do the Fingerprint capturing.
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to this job.
- They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
- All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed
- • We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it. Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
- • We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
- • Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
- • We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
- • Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
- • Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
- • Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
Recruitmenttable.com is a job, vacancy, career opportunity blog. We share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants. Recruitmenttable.com is not an agent of this organization, we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
Recruitmenttable admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of my kind or request for any OTP code.
Our services are absolutely free of charge.
Beware of fraudsters