Nigerian Navy – The candidates whose names appear below were successful at the Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Commission Course 28 Selection Board interview held at Nigerian Navy Secondary School, Ojo, Lagos State between 16 December 2020 and 4 January 2021. Accordingly, these candidates are to report for training at the Nigerian Naval College, Onne, Port Harcourt on Wednesday 24 March 2021 from 0800 (8am).
REQUIREMENTSCandidates are to come along with the following:
- Original and photocopies of:
- Duly completed registration form.
- National Identity Card (acknowledgment slip admissible).
- First School Leaving Certificate
- Senior Secondary School Certificate (WAEC, NECO, etc).
- Certificates from tertiary institutions.
- Certificate of registration with professional bodies (as applicable).
- Federal Ministry of Education authentication of foreign certificates.
- NYSC Discharge / Exemption Certificate.
- Birth Certificate / Declaration of Age.
- Certificate of Local Government of origin.
- Two (2) recent coloured passport-size photographs.
- COVID 19 test result obtained not more than 48 hours prior to reporting at the College.
- Two pairs of white shorts.
- Two pairs of white trousers.
- Two pairs of white round neck t-shirts (unmarked).
- One pair of black trousers.
- One black belt.
- Two white long sleeved shirts and 2 white polo shirts.
- Two pairs of blue shorts and white vests (singlets).
- A pair of national dress (white kaftan for Juma’at).
- Two pairs of white socks.
- Two pairs of white canvas shoes.
- One black lounge suit.
- One pair of black cover shoes.
- Black polish, brushes, shaving kit and toiletries.
- Two white bed sheets and pillow cases for 3 x 6 bed.
- Five sets of white washable face masks.
- Ten bottles of hand sanitizers.
- A treated mosquito net.
- A white towel.
- Female candidates should come along with the following items in addition:
- Two pairs of trouser suits.
- Two long black skirts.
- One pair of black low-heeled cover shoes.
- Two pairs of black or blue short tights.
- Other Sanitary wears.
Note: Candidates who fail to report by 6pm on Saturday 27 March 2021 will not be accepted for training.
- we are an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse workforce. While all applications will be acknowledged.
• We reserves the right to select one or more candidates from this vacancy announcement
• We may also retain applications and consider candidates applying to this post for other similar positions at the same grade level and with similar job description, experience and educational requirements
• Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
• Scam Warning:
We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
• Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced.
• Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview or the next stage of the recruitment process.