Nigerian Army Recruitment Portal 2021 for 81RRI – https://recruitment.army.mil.ng/. This is to inform the general public and all interested qualified candidates that the online registration for Nigerian Army 81 Regular Recruit Intake for both Trades/Non Tradesmen and women has commenced on 15 February, 2021.
Nigerian Army Recruitment Form is FREE!
Nigerian Army Recruitment Portal 2021 for 81 Regular Recruit Intake for both Trades/Non Tradesmen and women
(1) Applicant must be a Nigerian by birth and must possess National identity card.
(2) Applicant must be medically, physically and psychologically fit.
(3) Applicant must be free of any criminal conviction by the court of law.
(4) All applicants must possess at least a minimum of 4 passes in not more than 2 sittings in WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB at O/level including English Language.
(5) In addition to above qualification, those applying as tradesmen/women must also possess Trade Test/City Guide Certificate. Details are available on the website.
(6) An applicant must not be less than 18 years and not more than 22 years for non-tradesmen/women while tradesmen/women must not be less than 22 years and not more than 26 years as at commencement of training by 31 May 2021.
(7) Not less than 1.68 metre and 1.62 metres tall for male and female candidates respectively.
(8) Knowledge of additional Nigerian Language other than mother tongue is an added advantage.
(1) Candidates are to note that there will be no Pre-Selection Computer Based Test.
(2) No Special centre for recruitment.
(3) There will be no Zonal Screening Exercise.
(4) All screening of potential recruits will be conducted at the candidates’ respective state of origin.
(5) Candidates are not to bring electronic or recording devices to the venue of the State Recruitment Exercise.
(6) Candidates are also expected to adhere to COVID-19 protocols which include regular washing of hands, use of face mask and observing physical distance.
(7) Any candidates who falsifies or forges his/her results and is discovered even during training at Depot NA would be withdrawn.
(8) Candidates are advised to come with their BVN printout.
(9) Candidates are advised in their own interest not to give any form of gratification of inducement to any person or group of persons to assist them in the recruitment exercise.
(10) Candidates are advised to carefully read the instruction on the website or call the following support lines if in doubt: 070812711985 and 07041467033.
(11) Names of shortlisted candidates would be published on the Nigerian Army website for the awareness of all candidates.
(12) Shortlisted candidates are to report to their respective states of origin for the screening exercise from 12 – 26 April 2021.
(13) Successful candidates would be conveyed to Nigerian Army Training Area Falgore Forest Kano State from 26 April 2021.
- Minimium Age (Non – Trades) – 18
- Maximium Age (Non – Trades) – 22
- Minimium Age (Trades) – 22
- Maximium Age (Trades) – 26
- Minimium Height (Male) – 1.68
- Minimium Height (Female) – 1.62
- Minimium Educational Qualification – Minimum 4 passes in not more than 2 sittings in WASSCE, GCE, NECO or NABTEB
METHOD OF APPLICATION
(1) Apply online at the Nigerian Army recruitment portal https://recruitment.army.mil.ng
(2) Log on to above mentioned link using the username and password.
(3) Complete the Nigerian Army application form, submit online and print a copy. Then, print and complete the Guarantor Form as appropriate.
(4) Ensure you bring with you copies of the application and guarantor forms to the designated state recruitment centres.
For more information, visit https://ims.army.mil.ng/darrr
- we are an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse workforce. While all applications will be acknowledged.
• We reserves the right to select one or more candidates from this vacancy announcement
• We may also retain applications and consider candidates applying to this post for other similar positions at the same grade level and with similar job description, experience and educational requirements
• Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
• Scam Warning:
We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
• Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced.
• Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview or the next stage of the recruitment process.
Application Period 15 Feb 21 – 6 Apr 21