Adexen Recruitment Agency – Our client, an international Oil & Gas services company is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: New Sales and Business Development Engineer
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
- The key focus of the role is to generate new sales leads by understanding and identifying Client’s needs, proposing the right Company Service and Product, submitting Technical and Commercial Proposals, negotiating Contract Agreements and regularly closing deals.
- Pro-actively pre-qualifie and register Group Energy Services and Products within the Procurement Management Systems of the newly engaged Clients and Prospects
- Regularly (Daily) engage with existing Client’s Network, new Clients
- Log Sales Activity
- Submit Commercial and Technical Proposals
- Prepare regular Markets and Clients reports on the progress towards the identified and validated Targets.
- The Sales Engineer uses his or her in-depth knowledge of Company’s solutions to sell the Company’s technological services, products and processes
- Play an important role in gathering and sharing Client’s feedback to the Product and Services Development Team
- Identify Client’s needs as well as spots new trends to ensure the right solutions are being advertised, marketed and developed for the right prospects
- Generate Clients and Prospects Maps in order to expand Company Energy Clients Relationships Network
- Pro-actively engage with his or her own Personal network to expand Group Energy Clients Relationship Network
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s Degree in Engineering or other Technical disciplines
- Familiar with the IT and Energy Industry
- Be abreast of the latest Industries trends and understand how to convert them into new sales
- Extensive experience in developing Technical and Commercial Multi-Year Service Proposals.
- Minimum of 5+ years of solid new sales track-record with existing Relationship network within Oil & Gas, IT and Renewable Industries
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Note: We thank all applicants however only those selected will be contacted
- we are an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse workforce. While all applications will be acknowledged.
• We reserves the right to select one or more candidates from this vacancy announcement
• We may also retain applications and consider candidates applying to this post for other similar positions at the same grade level and with similar job description, experience and educational requirements
• Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
• Scam Warning:
We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
• Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced.
• Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview or the next stage of the recruitment process.