Sacvin Nigeria Limited, started operations in Nigeria in 1991 with four injection moulding machines of 15 tons monthly capacity at Okota, Lagos. Today, its operations span across Nigeria using automated extrusion; rotomoulding; blow moulding and injection moulding. It currently provides plastics solutions for waste and water management needs of construction and related companies; and packaging needs of paint, oil, and food processing industries. Sacvin also serves the consumer with over 500 products.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Electrical / Electro Engineer
- Candidate must possess a BSc. / HND in Electrical / Electro engineering.
- Experience: Minimum of 5 years working experience in any Plastic Manufacturing Company.
Job Title: Health Safety / Environmental Management Officer
- Candidate must possess B.Sc / HND qualification in any Medical Sciences and NYSC Discharge Certificate.
- Experience: Minimum of 5 years working experience in any ISO Certified Manufacturing Company.
Job Title: Quality Control Officer
- Candidate must possess a B.Sc. In Industrial Science related coursed and NYSC Discharged Certificate.
- Experience: Minimum of 5 years working experience in any ISO Certified Plastic Manufacturing Company.
For more enquiries, call: 08065407126, 08097700335.
- we are an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse workforce. While all applications will be acknowledged.
• We reserves the right to select one or more candidates from this vacancy announcement
• We may also retain applications and consider candidates applying to this post for other similar positions at the same grade level and with similar job description, experience and educational requirements
• Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
• Scam Warning:
We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
• Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced.
• Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview or the next stage of the recruitment process.