Proxynet Communications is an Information Technology Company focusing on Systems Integrations, Network Security / disaster recovery Solution, Enterprise Software Solutions. Our businesses are strongly channeled to providing integrated, turnkey, technology solutions to the financial, manufacturing, telecommunications, government, Oil and blue chip sectors in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: System Engineer
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are searching for an innovative, deadline-driven technical engineer to join our company.
- To be successful as a technical engineer, you should be meticulous, efficient, and have sound knowledge of the relevant engineering discipline.
- Outstanding candidates are team players with exemplary problem-solving abilities.
- Complete configuration, installation and support of equipment in a Microsoft Windows, 7, 8, 8.1, 10 and Linux-based environments to the specifications of client’s needs
- Troubleshoot and resolve computer related issues by providing both on-site and remote support
- Maintaining software applications, operating systems and regular maintenance.
- Managing assigned projects and program components to deliver services in accordance with established organizational objectives.
- Responding to inquiries from staff, administrators, service providers, site personnel and outside vendors and etc. to provide technical assistance and support
- Supervising the administration of systems and servers related network to ensure availability of services to authorized users.
- Up to date reporting on issues and resolutions to ensure proper case status tracking.
- Supporting the engineering team during planning, design, development, installation, maintenance, and troubleshooting processes..
- Manage IT related projects with top-down oversight throughout entire execution to ensure success as defined by standards of scope, budget, and timeline.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Client-facing experience
- Four Years experience as a System Engineer
- Proper understanding of Audio/Visual signal transmission via standard interfaces
- Good knowledge of Networking (IP Address, Cisco router etc.)
- In-depth understanding of Audio/Visual and Network cabling and connectors, e.g. HDMI, DVI, DP, HDBaseT, CATX RJ45, RGB/VGA, Component, RF
- Understanding of how LCD/LED Displays work
- Good hand-on experience on how to troubleshoot & repair computer systems
- Well-grounded experience on how to troubleshoot & fix network issues
- Media presentation and formatting of content using relevant software tools
- Technical, analytical, interpersonal and organization skills required
- Proper understanding of Audio/Visual Technologies, etc.
- Associated Diploma or University Degree
- Cisco, CompTIA and/or Microsoft Professional Certification
- Excellent working knowledge of up-to-date desktop applications
- Knowledge of Microsoft Windows Servers 2008, 2008 R2, 2012, 2012 R2, Workstations, MS Exchange, VMware, Citrix, anti-virus and other various software applications.
Job Title: Sales Account Manager
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full Time
- We are looking for a competitive and trustworthy Sales Account Manager to help us build up our business activities by implementing a strong and sustainable sales strategy.
- Ultimately, you’ll help us meet and surpass business expectations and contribute to our company’s rapid and sustainable growth.
- Develop new marketing strategies for the brand
- Ensure visibility and consistent business for the audio visual and IT solutions
- Sales of IT and Audio visual solutions (Large Format Display Solutions, Windows Servers, MS Exchange, VMware, Citrix, anti-virus and other various software applications
- Meets assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives in assigned partner accounts.
- Should be able to manage and liaise with OEM”s
- Securing, organizing, coordinating roadshows and exhibitions
- Grow the business by identifying new sales and business development opportunities
- Seek opportunities to cross-sell or upsell to existing clients
- Maintaining good client relations and records.
- Follow-up on leads and prospects to a logical conclusion
- Establishing and building of a strong resellers base for our brands
- Coordinating all resellers channels and opportunities
- Conduct market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs
- Cultivating relationships with a wide variety of key decision makers.
- Position our services and solution in the market space.
- Initiating and expanding on associations with high priority accounts
- Providing competitive market feedback.
- B.Sc / HND in Business Administration or related field
- 3-5 years of sales experience
- Must have good knowledge and experience in Audio/Visuals
- Must have not less than 4 years’ experience in IT sales and must have worked in the capacity of an Account Manager
- Ability to build, foster, and maintain positive professional relationships
- Experienced in sales within the territory
- Should have an understanding of IT solutions such as Microsoft Windows Servers 2008, 2008 R2, 2012, 2012 R2, Workstations, MS Exchange, VMware, Citrix, anti-virus and other various software applications
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must be good at preparing proposals
- Must have good presentation skills
- Must have sales skills in IT security and the audio-visual industry
- Must have good knowledge and experience on sales of IT product
- 4-5 years’ experience in a similar role
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Must have good computer skills.
- Business acumen with a problem-solving attitude.
Job Title: Digital Marketing
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are searching for a highly-creative digital marketing manager to lead our marketing team. In this position, you will be responsible for all aspects of our marketing operations.
- Your central goal is to help grow our brand’s influence locally while also increasing brand loyalty and awareness.
- Your duties will include planning, implementing, and monitoring our digital marketing campaigns across all digital networks.
- Our ideal candidate is someone with experience in marketing, art direction, and social media management. In addition to being an outstanding communicator, you will also demonstrate excellent interpersonal and analytical skills.
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Promote our Ecommerce Websites
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
- Evaluate important metrics that affect our website traffic, service quotas, and target audience.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or relevant field.
- A minimum of 3 years experience in a digital marketing or advertising position.
- Proven working experience in digital marketing
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools (e.g., DART, Atlas)
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
Job Title: Branch Manager
Location: Gwarinpa, Abuja
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for an experienced and talented Branch Manager to assign and direct all work performed in the branch and to supervise all areas of operation.
- You will manage staff, foster a positive environment and ensure customer satisfaction and proper branch operation.
- The successful candidate will have a hands-on approach and will be committed to the expansion and success of the business by implementing strategies that increase productivity and enable sales targets achievement.
- Identify, evaluate and manage strategic risks and opportunities.
- Ensure compliance with company and industry policies and procedures.
- Increase the overall productivity of the branch by implementing relevant employee training, budgeting effectively, eliminating inefficiencies and capturing growth opportunities.
- Develop and oversee sales and marketing strategies.
- Manage daily operations, especially customer service and finance activities, and make improvements as needed.
- Evaluating employee performance and providing feedback and coaching as needed
- Increasing brand awareness for the company within the community
- Assessing market conditions and identifying opportunities
- Managing budgets, allocating branch funds, and defining financial objectives
- Direct all operational aspects including distribution operations, customer service, human resources, administration and sales
- Assess local market conditions and identify current and prospective sales opportunities
- Develop forecasts, financial objectives and business plans
- Meet goals and metrics
- Locate areas of improvement and propose corrective actions that meet challenges and leverage growth opportunities
- Share knowledge with other branches and headquarters on effective practices, competitive intelligence, business opportunities and needs
- Address customer and employee satisfaction issues promptly.
- Adhere to high ethical standards, and comply with all regulations/applicable laws.
- Network to improve the presence and reputation of the branch and company.
- Must reside in Abuja and its environ.
- B.Sc in Business Administration or related field.
- Excellent communication and writing skills.
- Great leadership skills, and Strong analytical skills.
- At least three years of experience in management, finance, sales or a relevant business role.
- Proven experience as a Sales Executive or relevant role
- Thorough understanding of marketing and negotiating techniques
- Ability to multitask and manage multiple projects at once.
- Sufficient knowledge of modern management techniques and best practices
- Ability to meet sales targets and production goals
- Excellent organizational skills
- Results driven and customer focused
- Leadership and Administrative skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 30th June, 2021.
we are an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse workforce. While all applications will be acknowledged.
• We reserves the right to select one or more candidates from this vacancy announcement
• We may also retain applications and consider candidates applying to this post for other similar positions at the same grade level and with similar job description, experience and educational requirements
• Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
• Scam Warning:
We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
• Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced.
• Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview or the next stage of the recruitment process.