Butren Investment Limited is a hi-tech agricultural investment firm positioned to be a leading Agric-tech organization in Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Associate
Location: Lagos / Ogun
- The Business Development Associate will be responsible for selling the farm’s agro- products to retailers and setting up frozen food retail shops in strategic places.
- Sourcing for credible vendors and partners to purchase our farm’s produce
- Maintain business relationships with clients, partners and vendors
- Plan and monitor deliveries to clients
- Supervise logistics for our products
- Organize warehouse, label goods, plot routes, and process shipments for export
- Ensure smooth set up and running of our retail shops in strategic locations
- Manage inventory and the farm’s warehouse
- B.Sc degree in supply chain management, logistics or business administration
- 4-6 years’ work-related experience and an experience in Procurement, Shipping, Export and Inventory Management is an added advantage.
Skills & Expertise:
- Sourcing and vendor management
- Business Development
- Excellent Knowledge in exporting process.
Application Deadline 24th February, 2021.
Job Title: Farm Supervisor (Snail Farm)
- The Snail Farm Supervisor is expected to manage and carry out duties associated with the day-to-day management of our snail farm.
- Direction and Co-ordination of snail farm
- Co-ordination of key snail farm personnel on site: e.g. Farm Attendants
- Recording of important information which includes stock- taking
- Controlling Mortality rate
- Submission of daily/ weekly report to line manager on farm activities
- Ensuring Production targets are met
- Ensuring that the snail farm is profitable and meets projected financial target
- Ensuring compliance with government regulations and health and safety standards.
Prospective employees must have:
- A minimum of a BSc degree in any relevant field
- 3 – 5 years’ work experience as a snail farm supervisor
- Specialization in any of the farms are important; Pig and Goat ,Snail Farms
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Calm, polite, and professional behavior.
- Reliable and self-motivated.
Application Deadline 25th February, 2021.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
- we are an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse workforce. While all applications will be acknowledged.
• We reserves the right to select one or more candidates from this vacancy announcement
• We may also retain applications and consider candidates applying to this post for other similar positions at the same grade level and with similar job description, experience and educational requirements
• Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
• Scam Warning:
We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
• Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced.
• Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview or the next stage of the recruitment process.