Avant Halogen is an outsourcing company. We deliver innovative talent management using our cutting-edge digital solutions that drive business performance.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Chief Security Officer (CSO)
Location: Lekki, Lagos
- We are seeking the service of a competent individual for the role of Chief Security Officer (CSO).
- The CSO will be responsible for developing and overseeing policies and programs used in the mitigation and/or reduction of security and safety threats relating to the management, personnel/staff, critical, and general assets.
Duties shall include, but not limited to:
- Day-to-day operations: Implementing and overseeing strategies to assess and mitigate risk, safeguarding the corporation and its assets, crisis management.
- Security: Developing, implementing, and maintaining security processes and policies, identifying and reducing risks
- Compliance: Making sure the company is compliant with local, national and global regulations, especially in areas like privacy, health, and safety.
- Innovation: Conducting research and executing security management solutions to help keep the organization safe.
- A First Degree (B.Sc) in any field of study. Having a Master’s degree in any security-related discipline is an added advantage.
- Ex-Service or paramilitary experience is an advantage, with proper evidence of credible service discharge/retirement certificate.
- Minimum of 10 years experience in security operations management
- Professional Certification will be an added advantage
- The successful candidate will be operating from Ibadan
- A demonstrable track record of developing and implementing practical solutions for strategic and operational change is essential along with extensive knowledge of security risk management issues, services, and systems.
- Candidates should be willing to travel whenever necessary.
- Candidate must reside in Lagos Island.
Job Title: Close Protection Officer (CPO)
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Within delegated authority and under the general supervision of the Chief Security Officer, the Close Protection Officer will carry out the following duties:
- Conducts close protection operations
- Remains within the proximity at all times and implements mitigating measures to preserve his/her security, safety and wellbeing;
- Remains vigilant and alert in case of threat
- Maintains effective and efficient security coverage for the working office and personal residence
- Coordinates activities with relevant parties to include the Security Operations Unit and other appropriate security organizations as required;
- Co-ordinates with local authorities during close protection operations
- Conducts advance work and implement pre-established security arrangements;
- Contributes to pre-deployment briefings
- Operates all close protection equipment to ensure equipment readiness
- Assists in the training session on close protection subjects to keep abreast with current tactics and techniques;
- Whenever necessary, supervises the Close Protection Unit drivers in the performance of their assigned duties.
- High School Certificate or equivalent Technical or Vocational certificate or B.Sc
- A valid driver’s license is required.
- Close Protection Officer Certification (CPOC) is highly desirable
- Completion of international, national, or commercial close protection training is desirable.
- A high standard of physical fitness is desirable.
- Training in martial arts and/or specialized security practices is an asset.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline 27th June, 2021.
Note: Candidate must reside in Lagos Island, Ikoyi, Lekki, Obalende, Ajah, etc.
we are an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse workforce. While all applications will be acknowledged.
• We reserves the right to select one or more candidates from this vacancy announcement
• We may also retain applications and consider candidates applying to this post for other similar positions at the same grade level and with similar job description, experience and educational requirements
• Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
• Scam Warning:
We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
• Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced.
• Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview or the next stage of the recruitment process.