Christ the Redeemer Secondary Schools – The school is owned by the Redeemed Christian Church of God and a product of private initiative established by a visionary and educationist. It was as a result of his acquaintance with students coupled with God’s inspiration with enviable character and academic excellence that prompted the establishment of this college of repute.
We are recruiting to fill the positions below:
Job Titles: Teacher & Non-Teacher
Location: Festac, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
We need Teachers in the following Subject Areas:
- English Language
- Food and Nutrition
- Technical Drawing
- Creative Art / Visual Art
- Computer Studies
- Civic Education.
We need Non-Teaching Staff in the following positions:
- House Master
- House Mistress
- Kitchen supervisor
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree in relevant fields with 2 – 15 years work experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV with respect to choice of location for the interview to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Submit CV at the School:
J1 Close, Festac Town,
Note: The choice of Location for the interview must be in Festac
Application Deadline 20th December, 2021.
Interview Date 20th December, 2021.
we are an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse workforce. While all applications will be acknowledged.
• We reserves the right to select one or more candidates from this vacancy announcement
• We may also retain applications and consider candidates applying to this post for other similar positions at the same grade level and with similar job description, experience and educational requirements
• Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
• Scam Warning:
We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
• Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced.
• Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview or the next stage of the recruitment process.