SPIE Oil & Gas Services (part of the SPIE Group) provides a complete range of services to some of the world’s largest oil and gas companies through its network of offices in 25 countries across Africa, the Middle-East and Asia-Pacific.
Our turnover has more than doubled in the last few years thanks to the dedication of our 4,000 employees to whom we give training, recognition, and genuine opportunities for career development. In order to support this growth, SPIE Oil & Gas Services is always seeking talented individuals to join its teams.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Recruitment Officer
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Contractual hours: Full time
Contract type: Permanent contract
- Plan & Organize for test sessions and interviews.
- Provide support for assessment by completing an excel tab each day for the sessions that we have each week.
- Assist the recruitment team with its day-to-day activities, e.g. Sourcing of CV.
- Organize HR Interviews and document the information into the HR file (with the assessment results)
- Stakeholder management.
- Organize Technical Interview with the assessor (including the Subcontractor) and update their feedback into the necessary file and the Database/Talentsoft
- Undergraduate Degree in any of Engineering disciplines or Social Sciences
- Attention to detail, ability to work in a fast paced environment and work under pressure
- Strong sense of accountability for one’s work.
- Recruitment activities experience
- Familiarity with application tracking systems
Minimum level of experience required:
- 1 year or more.
- English (E-Native or bilingual proficiency).
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
we are an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse workforce. While all applications will be acknowledged.
• We reserves the right to select one or more candidates from this vacancy announcement
• We may also retain applications and consider candidates applying to this post for other similar positions at the same grade level and with similar job description, experience and educational requirements
• Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
• Scam Warning:
We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
• Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced.
• Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview or the next stage of the recruitment process.