Salpha Energy Limited is a social, for-profit business founded in 2017 that designs, distributes, solar-powered home energy products, with an underserved population in mind: the 200 million national consumers for whom the old-fashioned electrical grid is either unavailable or too expensive.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Financial Accountant
Location: Festac, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Gather and monitor financial data like sales revenues and liabilities
- Prepare annual budgets for the company and also collate/monitor departmental budgets
- Ensure that all financial records are updated containing both stock and inventory
- Reconciling and balancing all financial records
- Create well detailed financial reports for management and for audit purposes
- Monitor and report on any account discrepancies
- Disburse payments approved by management for any benefits of all staff
- Conduct detailed risk analysis to assess potential investment opportunities and advise management on risks
- Perform month-end and year-end close processes
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements.
- Perform internal audit to substantiate financial statements and transactions
- Disbursing funds necessary for office operations eg., transport and office supplies
- Liaise with the sales department to reconcile stock and products supplied.
- Track supplied products, take stock count and advise on depleting and marketable stock
- Create unit cost for all products, already existing or new products.
- Track and confirm payments from customers and any other bank activity
- Comply with federal, state, and local financial legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, and advising management on needed actions.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s Degree in appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience
- 3 – 5 years experience.
- Aptitude for numbers and quantitative skills
- Intermediate understanding of accounting and reporting standards, gaining experience in researching as it relates to accounting issues
- Experience with accounting software is a plus
- Excellent knowledge of Google Suites.
- Thorough knowledge of basic accounting procedures and principles
- Experience with creating financial statements
- Experience with general ledger functions and the month-end/year-end close process
- Excellent accounting software use and administration skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
N75,000 – N100,000 Monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 20th December, 2021.
we are an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse workforce. While all applications will be acknowledged.
• We reserves the right to select one or more candidates from this vacancy announcement
• We may also retain applications and consider candidates applying to this post for other similar positions at the same grade level and with similar job description, experience and educational requirements
• Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
• Scam Warning:
We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
• Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced.
• Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview or the next stage of the recruitment process.