Infusync is a bespoke software company with the sole purpose of developing digital solutions for solving Nigeria’s healthcare need for efficiency, growth and future predictive intelligence in this critical sector of our economy.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: .Net Core Backend Developer
- Develop cloud applications using C# / .NETCore, or any of NodeJS, Serverless, Docker, Kubernetes, etc.
- Design and development of database models (Cloud based NoSQL / Microsoft SQL Server)
- Provide adequate test coverage include unit and automated tests
- Ability to consistently produce high-quality deliverables on time
- Agile story development and progression with technical and business stakeholders
- Team orientation but ability to deliver independently with good communication skills
- Setup API Integrations with various 3rd parties that streamline real estate transactions
- Support and maintain existing systems (C# .Net Framework / .NetCore)
- Implement automated dev-ops deployments with CI/CD best practices
- C#, .NET Core, NET Framework 4.6+, IIS 7.5+, WebAPI, Azure DevOps / Git, SQL Server, EF / LINQ
- DevOps experience such as code versioning, branching, shelving, merging, and publishing
- Experience with Microsoft technologies including Azure (Docker, Kubernetes, Cosmos DB, Service Bus / Queueing, MongoDB, App Service, BLOBs, VMs) is beneficial
- Cloud based monitoring and logging experience is a plus
- Strong understanding of a microservice architecture
- Strong understanding of REST principles
- Working knowledge of Agile practices and CICD pipeline adherence
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: Florence.firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job title” as the subject of the email
- we are an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse workforce. While all applications will be acknowledged.
• We reserves the right to select one or more candidates from this vacancy announcement
• We may also retain applications and consider candidates applying to this post for other similar positions at the same grade level and with similar job description, experience and educational requirements
• Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
• Scam Warning:
We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
• Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced.
• Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview or the next stage of the recruitment process.
Appalication Deadline:17 march 2021.