Ascentech Services Limited – Our client, a top Food Ingredient Manufacturing company, is recruiting suitable candidate to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: National Sales Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
Industry: Food Ingredients
Market Knowledge: Pan-Nigeria
- We are in need of a National Sales Manager that will use his / her creativity and thorough knowledge of sales processes to provide innovative ideas for the growth of the business.
- Develop and implement effective sales strategies
- Lead nationwide sales team members to achieve sales targets
- Perform research and identify new potential customers and new market opportunities
- Provide timely and effective solutions aligned with clients’ needs
- Liaise with Marketing and Product Development departments to ensure brand consistency
- Stay up-to-date with new product launches and ensure sales team members are on board
- Establish productive and professional relationships with key personnel in assigned customer accounts
- Negotiate and close agreements with large customers
- Monitor and analyse performance metrics and suggest improvements
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual sales forecasts
- B.Sc. degree in Business Administration, Marketing or relevant field
- Proven work experience in the food ingredient manufacturing company
- Minimum of 3 years of experience as a Regional Sales Manager
- Establishing, maintaining and expanding your customer base
- Setting sales targets for individual reps and your team as a whole
- Experience managing a high performance sales team
- Knowledge of CRM software and Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong communication and team management skills
- Analytical skills with a problem-solving attitude
- Availability to travel as needed
- Minimum of 10 years of sales experience
- Experience working in the FMCG industry
- Must be familiar with the eastern market
- Maintaining and increasing sales of your company’s products
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should kindly send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the “Job title” as the subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
- we are an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse workforce. While all applications will be acknowledged.
• We reserves the right to select one or more candidates from this vacancy announcement
• We may also retain applications and consider candidates applying to this post for other similar positions at the same grade level and with similar job description, experience and educational requirements
• Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
• Scam Warning:
We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
• Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced.
• Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview or the next stage of the recruitment process.
Application Deadline 28th January, 2021.