The National Obstetric Fistula Centre (NOFIC) located in Abakaliki, Ebonyi State is the first National Fistula Centre in Nigeria. It is a National Reference Centre for the management of obstetric fistula with a mandate to provide free treatment, training of personnel, rehabilitation, research and prevention of obstetric fistula and also a national reference centre for oncology.
Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for:
Title: 2021 Internship Recruitment
Location: Abakaliki, Ebonyi
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for internship position in the following disciplines:
- Laboratory Science
- Nursing Science.
- Interested candidates must possess a recognized degree in their areas of specialization from reputable and recognized university and possess a valid provisional registration from their respective professional bodies.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
- Applications are to be completed online following the link above.
- All applicants are required to provide valid documents which include Curriculum Vitae, Application Letter, Evidence of Change of name where necessary, all relevant credentials, Birth Certificate, three referees reports and a recent passport photograph.
Important Information / Notice
- Interview date will be communicated to shortlisted candidates via SMS and email. Also, candidates will be required to come along with the originals of their credentials and as well present any of the following (National Identity Card, Voter’s card, international Passport or a current Driver’s license) as means of identification on the date of the interview.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for the interview
- we are an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse workforce. While all applications will be acknowledged.
• We reserves the right to select one or more candidates from this vacancy announcement
• We may also retain applications and consider candidates applying to this post for other similar positions at the same grade level and with similar job description, experience and educational requirements
• Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
• Scam Warning:
We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
• Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced.
• Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview or the next stage of the recruitment process.
Application Deadline 11:59pm; 21st March, 2021.