MTN Nigeria – The leader in telecommunications in Nigeria, and a part of a diverse community in Africa and the Middle East, our brand is instantly recognisable. It is through our compelling brand that we are able to attract the right talents who we carefully nurture by continuously improving our employment offerings even beyond reward and recognition.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Partner, Customer Service
Employment Status: Permanent
Department: Enterprise Business Unit
Unit: Not Specified
Core Purpose of the Job
- Ensure top quality customer support and follow through on all customers requests, faults/complaints across all product lines and segment to ensure end to end resolution.
- Carry out frontline empowerment across all enterprise customer touchpoints.
- Provide a 2nd level service request and faults management function for frontline EB and MTNN customer support or management teams
- Provide centralized expertise in managing service faults/requests across EB regions, customer segments, products, services and solutions
- Improve customer relationship management by taking the burden of service management from frontline customer support teams
- Assess and report the support provided by the different EB support groups
- Empower customers and frontline support/relationship management team with a view to reducing service faults escalated to the center
- Protect the integrity of MTNN/EB customer management systems by managing accesses and assessing systems performance on a regular basis
- Implement banking and payment adoption processes with a view to ensuring uptime of services deployed to paying customers
- Serve as a liaison with 3rd party and 3rd level service support teams within MTNN (NWG/IT) and outside MTNN (vendors & technical partners) with a view to resolving all service faults within agreed MTTRs and SLAs
- Execute problem management responsibilities and identify general faults for global resolution
- Provide general root cause analysis of technical faults and protect the integrity of MTNN and EBU customer management and service support operations
- Normal MTNN working conditions.
- BA, BEd, BSc or Other
Experience & Training:
- 3-7 years’ experience in an area of specialisation; with experience working with others
- Experience in a customer service environment in the telecommunications industry.
- Advanced proficiency in the use of Microsoft Excel spreadsheets and MS Word.
- Experience working in a medium organization
- Experience in the telecommunications industry in a similar role
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 21st June, 2021.
we are an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse workforce. While all applications will be acknowledged.
• We reserves the right to select one or more candidates from this vacancy announcement
• We may also retain applications and consider candidates applying to this post for other similar positions at the same grade level and with similar job description, experience and educational requirements
• Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
• Scam Warning:
We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
• Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced.
• Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview or the next stage of the recruitment process.