This is good news to Nigerians who missed the first batch of The Federal Government Of Nigeria’s COVID19 Survival Fund Application/Registration.
We are delighted to inform the general public that the MSME Survival Fund Registration extension Portal is now open to accept New Applications
Survival Fund is a conditional grant to support vulnerable micro and small enterprises in meeting their payroll obligations and safeguard Jobs in the MSMEs sector.
MSME Survival Fund Registration Extension Portal
The Federal Government has graciously decided to extend the MSME Survival Fund Payroll Support Scheme to businesses who missed out on the previous application/registration deadline to have opportunity to apply/register or complete their applications.
How to Complete Your Survival Fund Application
To complete your Survival Fund application and stand a chance to benefit, please follow the step by step procedures below:
- Login to your profile via www.survivalfund.gov.ng
- Submit the following info/documents from 5pm on Friday 4th December 2020: •
- Company Registration details (e.g. RC No., Year of Registration, Business Name, Type of Business, TIN)
- Employee Account Numbers and BVNs
- Proof of last three (3) salaries paid to your employees.
YOU MUST SUPPLY COMPANY INFORMATION AS THEY APPEAR ON YOUR CAC CERTIFICATE, AND YOUR BANK DETAILS AS THEY APPEAR ON YOUR BANK STATEMENT.