MacTay Consulting – We are one of the first and leading management consulting firms in Nigeria, providing HR services to our clients in Africa since 1982. We focus on adding value to organisations through bespoke solutions that meet our clients’needs. We have a proven track record of providing excellent services that impact our clients’ businesses.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: MPBN Engineer
Employment Type: Full-time
- Act as the representative for technical and functional requirements in the area in MPBN, MPLS, enterprise MPLS, IPRAN and IP Core together referred as IP Services solutions to support both mobile and enterprise services.
- Define the optimal topology of the IP Services to meet a premium service level agreements and industry architecture for IP Network.
- Provides Level-1 support to the function with hands-on knowledge and experience on the nodes and ensures FTR configurations.
- Juniper / Cisco / Huawei NE certified engineer is a must
- Analytical and Presentation skills
- Good understanding of the commercial deployment of IP/MPLS which could includes hands-on operations, test and/or deployment. Understanding of the evolution of 2G / 3G / 4G networks moving convergence with IP
- Detailed understanding of IP technology
- Tracing and analysis acumen and experience on end-to-end E2E service flow.
- Experience of deployment of key network systems through the delivery life cycle from initial design to full operational handover
- Experience in measuring and analysing network KPI ‘key performance indicators
- Detailed working of IP/MPLS.
- Detailed understanding of call flows of Telecom w.r.t. IP routing
- Bachelor’s / Master’s of Telecommunication / Electronic Engineering degree / Computer Science
- A basic understanding of 3GPP / ITU-T and ETSI standards is required
- Minimum of 2-5 years hands-on working experience in large Mobile Network Operator with the IP Nodes.
- Multivendor experience – Including experience with Transmission, Core & Data networks
N600,000 / month.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as subject of the email
- we are an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse workforce. While all applications will be acknowledged.
• We reserves the right to select one or more candidates from this vacancy announcement
• We may also retain applications and consider candidates applying to this post for other similar positions at the same grade level and with similar job description, experience and educational requirements
• Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
• Scam Warning:
We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
• Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced.
• Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview or the next stage of the recruitment process.
Application Deadline 31st December, 2020.