Blume Nigeria Limited is a privately owned international trading and distribution company. Our management has many years experience in the fields of production, importing and distributing of foods products. Blume is a member of Sonia Foods Industries limited, the manufacturer of Sonia Food products.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Modern Trade Manager
- The Sales Manager (Modern Trade) is responsible for executing specific measures and actions in the Modern Trade Business category to achieve the planned volume for the year through a robust sales and distribution system.
- He should achieve maximum sales profitability, growth, and account penetration within an assigned territory and/or market segment by effectively selling the company’s products to new and existing clients in different outlets.
- The ideal candidate must be a self-starter with an inside-out knowledge of modern trade & a proven track record of handling Tier 1, Tier 2 supermarkets e.g. Shoprite, Spar, etc.
- Take responsibility for the business in Modern trade channel for both local & international chains;
- Negotiate the business contract with Supermarket chains;
- Plan and control promotion programs, activities, and Costs. Especially cooperated activities in big Event with Customer.
- Lead and make motivation Team.
- Monitoring daily, weekly sales results, key performance indicators, competitive activities, and market trends on regular basis and report to all concerned;
- Leading the Modern trade sales team.
- Recruit and train the Sales Team.
- Allocating the yearly, monthly sales target;
- Make a relationship with Top Level Head Quarter of Customer.
- Forming and Plan for Structure of Team.
Qualifications and Experience Required
- HND, BSc, or MBA with a strong track record in Sales, preferably in selling either within or outside the Beverage industry or Food products. Particularly critical is previous experience in account management or other customer-facing roles.
- Good in the organization, analysis, management, strategic planning, and forecast.
- Responsible, interpersonal, strong, dominant, dynamic & initiative, able to work under high pressure.
- Minimum 8 years Sales and/or Customer Marketing and Brand Knowledge experience
- At least 5 years of experience in the FMCG MT Channel.
- Good in communication, Good in English & MS Office
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 5th June, 2021.
we are an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse workforce. While all applications will be acknowledged.
• We reserves the right to select one or more candidates from this vacancy announcement
• We may also retain applications and consider candidates applying to this post for other similar positions at the same grade level and with similar job description, experience and educational requirements
• Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
• Scam Warning:
We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
• Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced.
• Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview or the next stage of the recruitment process.