Job Title: Mixologist
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Employment Type: Full Time
Bachelor’s Degree, HND, OND, SSCE / GCE / NECO
Ability to prepare variety of cocktails.
Must have at least 3 years’ experience as a mixologist/ bartender.
Ability to satisfy patrons’ requests in a timely manner.
Ability to keep well-stocked bar with an adequate supply of liquor, beer, wine, mixers, ice, napkins, straws, glassware, and other accessories.
Ability to assess customer preferences and making drink recommendations.
Ability to provide positive and friendly guest experience by interacting with patrons.
Application Closing Date
31st December, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- we are an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse workforce. While all applications will be acknowledged.
• We reserves the right to select one or more candidates from this vacancy announcement
• We may also retain applications and consider candidates applying to this post for other similar positions at the same grade level and with similar job description, experience and educational requirements
• Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
• Scam Warning:
We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
• Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced.
• Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview or the next stage of the recruitment process.