Deloitte is the largest private professional services network in the world. Everyday, approximately 286,200 professionals in more than 150 countries demonstrate their commitment to making an impact that matters. Our West Africa practice serves multinationals, large national enterprises, small and medium-sized enterprises and the public sector across Nigeria and Ghana.
In Nigeria, Deloitte is one of the leading professional services firms, specializing in providing Audit, Tax, Consulting, Risk Advisory and Financial Advisory services. We serve clients in a variety of industries from financial services, consumer, telecommunications, media & technology, energy resources & Industrial and government and public services.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: MIS Specialist
Employment Type: Full-time
- The MIS Specialist shall mainly be responsible for setting up the Management Information System for projects and ensuring that information systems are developed and deployed in each project state in due time and the Systems meet standards for quality and functional requirements.
- The successful candidate shall be domiciled in Abuja and directly involved in requirement gathering, architecting, designing, testing, fine tuning, security assessment and deployment (including training) of the Systems.
- Proven IT / Software Project Management skills
- A master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Management, Project Management, Business Administration or Engineering or an equivalent qualification with 5 years working experience or a bachelor’s Degree with 7 years’ experience in the related field
- Prior work experience in a similar position is required
- Project management experience in managerial / team lead role is required
- Certification in Project Management will be an added advantage
- Strong understanding of Database Management Systems including SQL and NoSQL systems
- Proficiency in data modelling and design as well as in information system architecture, design and development
- Strong knowledge and experience in system administration; administration of server operating systems including Windows Server or a Unix based server. Knowledge of virtualization is an advantage
- Experience using Project Management tools such as Microsoft Project, Trello, JIRA, Mantis Bug Tracker etc
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
- we are an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse workforce. While all applications will be acknowledged.
• We reserves the right to select one or more candidates from this vacancy announcement
• We may also retain applications and consider candidates applying to this post for other similar positions at the same grade level and with similar job description, experience and educational requirements
• Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
• Scam Warning:
We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
• Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced.
• Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview or the next stage of the recruitment process.