Microsoft Corporation is an American multinational technology company with headquarters in Redmond, Washington. It develops, manufactures, licenses, supports, and sells computer software, consumer electronics, personal computers, and related services. Its best known software products are the Microsoft Windows line of operating systems, the Microsoft Office suite, and the Internet Explorer and Edge web browsers.
At Microsoft our mission and values are to help people and businesses throughout the world realize their full potential.
Applications are invited for:
Job Title: Software Engineering Internship Programme 2022
Job number: 1216442
Travel: 0-25 %
Role type: Individual Contributor
Employment Type: Internship
Start Date: Summer 2022
Duration: 3 months
- Every year, we welcome thousands of university graduates and students from every corner of the world to join Microsoft.
- You bring your aspirations, talent, potential and excitement for the journey ahead.
- We’re a company of learn-it-all’s rather than know-it-alls and our culture is centred around embracing a growth mindset, a theme of inspiring excellence, and encouraging teams and leaders to bring their best each day.
- Does this sound like you? Learn more about our cultural attributes.
- Are you ready to join us and create the future? Come as you are, do what you love-start your journey with us today!
- Applies engineering principles to solve complex problems through sound and creative engineering.
- Quickly learns new engineering methods and incorporates them into his or her work processes.
- Seeks feedback and applies internal or industry best practices to improve his or her technical solutions.
- Demonstrates skill in time management and completing software projects in a cooperative team environment.
- Pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s Degree in Engineering, Computer Science or a related field.
- Must have at least one additional quarter/semester of school remaining following the completion of the internship
- One year of programming experience in an object-oriented language (C, C#, C++, Java, Python).
- Ability to demonstrate an understanding of computer science fundamentals, including data structures and algorithms.
- For these roles, we are only able to consider individuals studying at universities in Nigeria.
- We are focusing on individuals planning to conclude studying (having final graduation) in 2023.
Benefits and Perks
- Industry-leading healthcare
- Giving programs
- Opportunities to network and connect
- Discounts on products and services.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
we are an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse workforce. While all applications will be acknowledged.
• We reserves the right to select one or more candidates from this vacancy announcement
• We may also retain applications and consider candidates applying to this post for other similar positions at the same grade level and with similar job description, experience and educational requirements
• Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
• Scam Warning:
We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
• Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced.
• Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview or the next stage of the recruitment process.