Progressive Advancement Centre for Entrepreneurship (PACE) is a Non- Governmental Organization (NGO) founded in July 2017, and registered with the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC). PACE is Africa’s leading training and microfinance institute, committed to changing lives and ensuring a better tomorrow for all.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Micro-Credit Officer
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Employment Type: Full-time
The Job Entails
- Mobilize Customers for the institution.
- Carry out Credit Analysis to verify if the Customer is capable/qualified to obtain a loan and can comfortably pay back said loan.
- Ensure prompt and accurate collection of required weekly repayment amount from the customer for the duration of the loan.
- Repeat the process all over.
- Takeover loans and ensure proper/accurate collection of said loan repayments till it is fully paid (YOU SHALL BE GUIDED AND PROPERLY BRIEFED ON HOW TO DO THIS).
- Work towards renewing loans for such customers that were handed over to you.
- Execute proper documentation to ensure that the loan is repaid as at when due and to secure the Institution from losses.
- Carry your Branch Manager and other managers along on the need to also verify said customer.
- Disburse to the customer as approved by the Organisation.
- Carry out other tasks and assignments as assigned to you by Management.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send a handwritten cover letter and detailed Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com using the “Job Title” as subject of the email
- we are an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse workforce. While all applications will be acknowledged.
• We reserves the right to select one or more candidates from this vacancy announcement
• We may also retain applications and consider candidates applying to this post for other similar positions at the same grade level and with similar job description, experience and educational requirements
• Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
• Scam Warning:
We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
• Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced.
• Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview or the next stage of the recruitment process.
Application Deadline 4th February, 2021.