Metro Eyes Nigeria Limited was founded in 1982 and commenced opreations in 1984 in two practice domains: Ophthalmology and optometry services. Our strict adherence to industry standards and our relentless quest to serve people with care and respect has differentiated us from our contemporaries. Metro Eyes has invested in the state of the art technology to ensure that our customers get the highest quality of health care. We have also formed alliances and partnerships with some global partners bringing the best practices as adopted in advanced countries to the shores of our great nation Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resource Intern
Employment Type: Temporary
- To perform various administrative tasks and support our HR department’s daily activities.
- Diploma / B.Sc. Degree in Human Resources Management, Business Administration or any related field.
- Desire to work in a result-driven business environment.
- Eagerness to contribute in a team-oriented environment.
- Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment.
- Good communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to transfer theoretical knowledge obtained during training into practical hands on skills.
- Ability to work well in a team.
- Ability to capitalize on knowledge transfer.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 20th January, 2022.
Job Title: Optometrist
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Consultation and treatment of patients with correct prescriptions.
- Perform refractions on patients to meet clinics standards.
- Accompany patients to the optical unit to select appropriate frames.
- Do patients recall as the need arises.
- Identify and pursue marketing leads.
- Maintain steady relationship with clients.
- Coordinate Screening programmes.
- Assist in digital marketing by providing contents, supports, etc.
- Review all dispensed jobs from the laboratory to ensure it fits the prescription.
- Liaise with the ophthalmologist and make necessary referrals as each case deserves.
- To work closely with the tariffs of HMOs or other organizations within Metro Eyes clientele base.
- Supervise optical and laboratory activities.
- Any other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
- Applicant must possess a Doctor of Optometry (O.D) Degree.
- Must be registered with the Optometry and Dispensing Opticians Board of Nigeria (ODOBN) with evidence of current practicing License.
- Must be Computer literate and show proficiency in Microsoft Office.
Pay & Benefits
- Pay – Generous compensation based on industry standards.
- Benefits – Leave allowance, pension, HMO.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the job position as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 20th January, 2022.
RECOMMENDED JOB SEARCH
RECOMMENDED SCHOLARSHIP SEARCH FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS
Local and International Scholarships Federal, State and Private Organizations Recruitments: See Below
Jobs You May Like
Massive Employment at Enugu State Corporation – Click Here to Apply
Kwara State Civil Service Commission Job Recruitment – Click Here to Apply
Ongoing Recruitment at Uniterm Nigeria Limited – Click Here to Apply
Nigeria Agip Exploration (NAE) Limited 2021/2022 post Graduate Scholarship Award Scheme – Click Here to Apply
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to this job.
- They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
- All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed.
- We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
- Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
- Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
- We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
- Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
- Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
- Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
Deroundtable.com is a job, vacancy, career opportunity blog. We share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants.
Deroundtable.com is not an agent of this organization, we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
Deroundtable admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of my kind or request for any OTP code.
Our services are absolutely free of charge.
Beware of fraudsters
Are you tired of applying for lots of job openings and not getting interviews?
We have the solution you seek!
Getting your dream job begins with a lot of personal branding and our CV writing experts will help your resume/ Cv gain clarity and turn your career journey into a professional story with the use of specific ATS keywords for your industry that will communicate your skills, expertise and ability to employers in a unique and professional manner, winning you more job interviews.
Most of our clients have attested to getting up to 3 interviews in a week after our professional CV revamp, and the use of our creative cover letter and LinkedIn profile optimization services.
* Creative and Professional CV services
* Creative and cover letter services
* Professional LinkedIn profile optimization services.
You can purchase any of these services when you click on the link below
Send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are 100% more than the hype.