Merit Telecoms Nigeria Limited is an independent and recognized leader in providing wireless voice and data turnkey services to the telecommunication industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Front Desk Officer
Location: Ilupeju, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Receive, direct and relay telephone messages.
- Record and handle all incoming and outgoing couriers.
- Monitor the use of supplies and equipment.
- Coordinate the repair and maintenance of office equipment.
- Respond to public inquiries
- Provide word-processing and secretarial support
- Provide administrative services for management staff and other Employees.
- Welcome visitors and guests and direct appropriately.
- Maintain the general filing system and file all correspondence.
- Assist in the planning and preparation of meetings, conference.
- Maintain an adequate inventory of office supplies.
- Minimum of OND Business Administration or related studies.
- Committed to hard work and continual learning.
- Excellent at all aspects of English language.
- Customer service-oriented.
How to Apply
Qualified and Interested candidate should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job title as the subject of the mail
- we are an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse workforce. While all applications will be acknowledged.
• We reserves the right to select one or more candidates from this vacancy announcement
• We may also retain applications and consider candidates applying to this post for other similar positions at the same grade level and with similar job description, experience and educational requirements
• Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
• Scam Warning:
We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
• Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced.
• Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview or the next stage of the recruitment process.
Application Deadline 25th January, 2021.