Superior Pharmaceuticals started in Florida, United States 2004 as a retail pharmacy under the name of Superior Pharmacy of Temple Terrace. It grew rapidly and within three years, it was well known and respected in the community and within its peers. It served the community well since inception till 2011 when it relocated to Nigeria.
Our goal is to deliver high-quality, affordable and life saving generics to our citizens. It is our commitment and contract with our patients and we will not waiver nor follow any shortcuts to achieve this goal. We want to build trust and a relationship with you our partner and our patients.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Medical Sales Representative
Locations: Lagos, Ibadan – Oyo and Anambra
Employment Type: Full-time
- Successful candidates will be expected to make a significant contribution to the company’s plan to build strong and impregnable brands through effective hospital presence / promotion and awareness creation amongst the healthcare professionals.
- These professionals will execute effective hospital / promotional activities and as well as manage the company’s relationship with health institutions and within their territory.
- Candidates will be expected to create awareness with professional bodies in healthcare and consumers alike.
- Ensure excellent distribution and shelf-presence of the products through distributors, retailers, institutions, professional practices, etc and monitoring distribution to trade, institutional customers and key accounts.
- Developing new product lines and pharmaceutical products for SPL by giving market feedback and suggestions.
- B.Pharm / B.Sc / HND (Biological Sciences or Human / Animal Health Sciences)
- 2 or more years of Medical Representation experience with a record of positive performance and achievements
- Problem-solver, result-oriented and intra-preneurial and self-motivated self-starter with adefinite ability to work without insignificant supervision
- High integrity index
- Ability to drive with proof.
- Strong hospital and ethical demand-generation/hospital promotion experience
- Strong intellectual, analytical and communication skills
N70,000 – N100,000 Monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title and Location as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Application Deadline 15th December, 2021.
we are an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse workforce. While all applications will be acknowledged.
• We reserves the right to select one or more candidates from this vacancy announcement
• We may also retain applications and consider candidates applying to this post for other similar positions at the same grade level and with similar job description, experience and educational requirements
• Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
• Scam Warning:
We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
• Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced.
• Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview or the next stage of the recruitment process.