Toc Consult is an HR consulting service that offers HR related services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Medical Sales Representative
Location: Oregun, Lagos
Employment Type: Contract
- Accountable for sales of a broad range of products/solutions/services.
- Educates customers on all new products and services
- Research accounts and generate or follow through sales leads
- Report and provide feedback to management using financial statistical data
- Maintain and expand client database within your assigned territory
- Get the sale- using various customer sales methods (door-to-door, cold calling, presentations etc.)
- Forecast sales, develop -out of the box- sales strategies/models and evaluate their effectiveness
- Evaluate customers skills, needs and build productive long lasting relationships
- Any other duties as may be assigned from time to time
- OND / HND / B.Sc. in Biochemistry, Pharmacology, Pharmacy with at least 2 years work experience
- Proven work experience as a Pharmaceutical or FMCG Sales Representative – very important
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Unqualified candidates will not be shortlisted or contacted
- we are an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse workforce. While all applications will be acknowledged.
• We reserves the right to select one or more candidates from this vacancy announcement
• We may also retain applications and consider candidates applying to this post for other similar positions at the same grade level and with similar job description, experience and educational requirements
• Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
• Scam Warning:
We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
• Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced.
• Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview or the next stage of the recruitment process.
Application Deadline 30th March, 2021.