PearlDrops Healthcare Staffing is a specialist health care staffing and recruitment firm with a fresh outlook to the recruitment process. Our aim is to provide a satisfactory service to our clients and candidates here in Nigeria and for Overseas companies looking to recruit the best for their organisation.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Medical Sales Representative
- Achievement of the assigned sales target within an assigned territory.
- Detailing of products with Doctors and other Healthcare professionals.
- Conducting clinical meetings.
- Maintain relationship with existing customers for repeat business.
- Managing distributor’s inventory and sales.
- Propose and coordinate with marketing team, hospitals, clinics, retail pharmacies and pharmacist, promotional plans and activities.
- Spot emerging trends in retail sales (customer, competitor information, and value proposition insights) and communicate to the management on sales and marketing.
- Report appropriate feedback and competitive information from customers to management for strategy adaptation.
- Bachelor’s degree in Pharmacy with a flair for selling and with strong achievement orientation.
- 1-3 years’ experience in the Healthcaresector.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Familiar with Standard concepts, practices, and procedures within the Pharmaceutical sector.
- Candidates should be resident within Lagos.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV using the “Job title” as subject of the email to: email@example.com
- we are an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse workforce. While all applications will be acknowledged.
• We reserves the right to select one or more candidates from this vacancy announcement
• We may also retain applications and consider candidates applying to this post for other similar positions at the same grade level and with similar job description, experience and educational requirements
• Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
• Scam Warning:
We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
• Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced.
• Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview or the next stage of the recruitment process.
Application Deadline 5th January, 2021.