Lab Engines Nigeria Limited is a one-stop for Hospital, Medical laboratory, and diagnostic centre service provision as regards medical laboratory equipment and consumables. We offer the following services but are not limited to: Items (Equipment and consumables) supply, Maintenance (Service and repairs) of equipment, Medical laboratory business advisory.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Medical Sales Representative
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Carry out the marketing of medical lab equipment and consumables
- Visit hospitals and clinics and establish a relationship with them
- Provide support for existing clients
- Ensure effective detailing to customers thus achieving strong visibility of our products
- Accurate and timely processing of all orders
- Store and sort financial and non-financial data in electronic form and present reports.
- Plan, coordinate, and assume full responsibility for the actualization of the total sales objectives.
- Increase customer base and follow-up on existing clients
- Work Independently to meet sales objectives
- Implement the company’s marketing policy
- Candidates must possess at least an OND
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and sales skills with proven ability to turn prospects into active clients
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Must be a highly motivated and target driven individual
- Candidates must have at two (2) years of work experience in marketing and sales
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 10th May, 2021.
we are an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse workforce. While all applications will be acknowledged.
• We reserves the right to select one or more candidates from this vacancy announcement
• We may also retain applications and consider candidates applying to this post for other similar positions at the same grade level and with similar job description, experience and educational requirements
• Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
• Scam Warning:
We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
• Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced.
• Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview or the next stage of the recruitment process.