Devon Pharmaceuticals Company Limited is one of the fastest-growing Pharmaceutical companies. We have become a household name pharmaceutical segment we operate in.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Medical Representative
Locations: Abuja (FCT), Lagos, Oyo and Rivers
Employment Type: Full Time
- Understand and implement sales strategies
- Monitor and analyze data and market conditions to identify competitive advantage
- Keep accurate records and documentation for reporting and feedback
- Pursue continuous learning and professional development and stay up-to-date with latest medical data.
- Cultivate, strengthen and maintain professional relations with Key Opinion Leaders (KOLs), doctors, pharmacists, whilst adhering to company policies and ethical practices
- Energy and passion to sell assigned products and stay abreast of competition
- B.Sc. in Pharmacy, Pharmacology, Biochemistry, Physiology or other Medical Sciences.
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales.
- 1-2 years of proven work experience will be an added advantage. However, fresh graduates are also encouraged to apply.
- Knowledge of MS Office
- Excellent communication, negotiation and sales skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV with a Cover Letter as one attachment to: firstname.lastname@example.org stating the location you’re applying for as part of the email subject. (i.e, Medical Sales Representative Ibadan).
- we are an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse workforce. While all applications will be acknowledged.
• We reserves the right to select one or more candidates from this vacancy announcement
• We may also retain applications and consider candidates applying to this post for other similar positions at the same grade level and with similar job description, experience and educational requirements
• Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
• Scam Warning:
We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
• Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced.
• Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview or the next stage of the recruitment process.
Application Deadline 22nd January, 2021.