Reliance Family Clinics (RFC, a subsidiary of Reliance Health) is a patient-centred chain of primary care clinics driven by a mission to improve access to healthcare in Nigeria using data science and technology. The clinic operations are designed to make gold-standard medical care, accessible to everyday Nigerians. As such it strives to improve patient outcomes and satisfaction by providing excellent healthcare services in a friendly, supportive and respectful environment.
In addition to the quality of our services, we are extremely proud of our dynamic work environment where you can be whomever you want to be. We are a team of bubbly, hardworking individuals whose culture and core values allow us to complement each other and collaborate towards common goals.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Medical Officer
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for an ambitious and result-oriented genius to join our clinical team as a Medical Officer to help provide top-notch medical care to our clients.
- Deliver excellent, evidence-based, patient-centred primary care services to all patients
- Develop and execute strategies and initiatives including but not limited to corporate events, wellness checks, etc that will lead to a better experience for corporate clients
- Use electronic medical records systems and electronic diagnostic tools.
- Develop and utilize treatment tools that standardize the provision of care in the clinic
- Counsel patients on preventive healthcare practices.
- Minimum MBBS, MBChB Degree.
- 2 – 3 years post NYSC experience in comprehensive primary care
- Demonstrated experience with developing clinical/scientific research or utilizing medical research findings to guide treatment decisions.
- Understand proper format for patient note documentation
- Strong written and spoken communication skills.
- Able to recognize symptoms and signs of various illness and injuries to order appropriate tests and prescribe treatments.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 30th November, 2021.
we are an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse workforce. While all applications will be acknowledged.
• We reserves the right to select one or more candidates from this vacancy announcement
• We may also retain applications and consider candidates applying to this post for other similar positions at the same grade level and with similar job description, experience and educational requirements
• Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
• Scam Warning:
We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
• Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced.
• Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview or the next stage of the recruitment process.