Body Affairs Diagnostics is an integrated healthcare delivery organization dedicated to serve Nigerians and set to be the best diagnostic center in Nigeria. With state-of-the-art equipment and dedicated skilled personnel, we are ready to attend to all your diagnostic needs. We are set to make Nigerians healthier by providing fast, accurate and reliable diagnosis.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Medical Laboratory Technician
Location: Federal Capital Territory, Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Description / Requirements
- A reputable and fully automated medical diagnostic center needs the services of a Medical Laboratory Technician for immediate employment.
- Candidates should possess a OND qualification with 2 – 5 years work experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Note: The successful candidate will be required to resume work immediately
- we are an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse workforce. While all applications will be acknowledged.
• We reserves the right to select one or more candidates from this vacancy announcement
• We may also retain applications and consider candidates applying to this post for other similar positions at the same grade level and with similar job description, experience and educational requirements
• Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
• Scam Warning:
We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
• Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced.
• Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview or the next stage of the recruitment process.
Application Deadline 10th January, 2021.