Feetal Hospital & Diagnostics is an ultra-modern Healthcare centre, with state-of-the-art facilities located in the highbrow area of Lekki Phase 1.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Medical Doctor
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Bachelor’s Degree qualification. MBBS / MBChB qualification.
- Applicants must have at least 5 years post NYSC work experience as Medical Officer
- Applicants must be willing to work night.
- Applicants must have ultrasound skills on PELVIC, TRANSVAGINAL AND ABDOMINAL PELVIC and must be able to detect ectopic pregnancy and appendicitis as the case present.
- Applicants must be married.
- Applicants must be very fluent in English Language, confident and able to write and express themselves articulately.
- Applicants must be patient-friendly and have client-care etiquette.
- Applicants must reside in Lagos.
N150,000 – N190,000 / month.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email
- we are an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse workforce. While all applications will be acknowledged.
• We reserves the right to select one or more candidates from this vacancy announcement
• We may also retain applications and consider candidates applying to this post for other similar positions at the same grade level and with similar job description, experience and educational requirements
• Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
• Scam Warning:
We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
• Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced.
• Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview or the next stage of the recruitment process.
Application Deadline 31st January, 2021.