Tsebo Rapid Nigeria Limited is a leading facilities services provider in Nigeria. Originally founded in 2011 as Rapid Facilities Management Limited, we quickly established a reputation for partnering with corporate clients, delivering high quality, cost-effective & transparent facilities solutions to international standards. In 2014 we approached Tsebo Group in South Africa for a technical partnership which has evolved into a merger with Africa’s No1 Outsourced Services provider.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Mechanical Plant Technician
Location: Calabar, Cross River
Employment Type: Contract
- To carry out routine and preventive maint of W50 DF engine as per the OEM recommendation
- To carry out Operation and Maintenance of W50 engine,
- Equipment maintenancedata and Log book updating on daily basis , Maximo updating.
- Monitoring of equipment health and reporting tosupervisor.
- Spare part planning , follow up and optimize the cost
- Operation and Maintenance of Auxiliary equipment( Pump, LFO/HFO/Lub oil Separator, Oil and Fuel Filters , Air Filter , Small generator , Firefighting equipment , RO Plant , Booster and Transfer unit ect)
- To do the 5s and Housekeeping activities in the plant and maintain the plant premises.
- 1st degree or HND in Mechanical Engineering.
- Achieving result
- Developing self and other
- Situational and cultural sensitivity
- Business and Customer Focus
- Making Change Happen
- Decisiveness and action orientation
- Planning and target setting
NGN100,000 – 150,000 / Month.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
- we are an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse workforce. While all applications will be acknowledged.
• We reserves the right to select one or more candidates from this vacancy announcement
• We may also retain applications and consider candidates applying to this post for other similar positions at the same grade level and with similar job description, experience and educational requirements
• Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
• Scam Warning:
We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
• Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced.
• Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview or the next stage of the recruitment process.
Application Deadline 4th January, 2021