Seplat Petroleum is a leading indigenous Oil and Gas Exploration and Production Company in Nigeria, with dual listing on the Premium Board of the Nigerian Stock Exchange and on the main market of the London Stock Exchange.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Materials / Field Logistics Manager
Location: Delta, Nigeria
- The Materials / Field Logistics Manager provides leadership across all warehouses and sub-stores in the organization to drive the overall warehouse performance, safety, and service.
- Oversees warehouse operations, inventory control, material handling, customer service, transportation, and planning of work in line with company policies and procedures.
- Ensures compliance with industrial/legislative regulatory standards for logistics equipment and audit monitoring of inventory at specified intervals within a calendar year as required by the company and JV Partners directives.
- Provision and facilitation of adequate and appropriate logistics contracts to meet operational needs covering land, marine & aviation in supporting all field and operational requirements ensuring that all such equipment meets with minimum safety and technical integrity standards applicable in the upstream oil and gas industry.
- Engages facility managers requiring logistics support and provides adequate support in the way of work planning, preparation (compilation of lifting plans, Job Hazard Analysis, etc.).
- Preference will be given to suitable candidates from our communities of operation.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
we are an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse workforce. While all applications will be acknowledged.
• We reserves the right to select one or more candidates from this vacancy announcement
• We may also retain applications and consider candidates applying to this post for other similar positions at the same grade level and with similar job description, experience and educational requirements
• Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
• Scam Warning:
We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
• Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced.
• Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview or the next stage of the recruitment process.