Henri Consulting – Our client, a Professionally run Pharmaceutical company wholly owned by Pharmacists and strong technical partnership with International pharma group, has vacancy for the position below in her Sales and Marketing Division:
Job Title: Head of Sales & Marketing
- Must have B. Pharm degree with a minimum of 8 years managerial experience in multinational company
- B.Sc. in any Biological Sciences with a minimum of 15 years’ experience, including management sales and marketing in a reputable pharmaceutical company.
- Applicant must have working knowledge of Nigerian Pharma Market.
- Masters degree will be an added advantage.
Job Title: Medical Sales Representative
Locations: Lagos, Ibadan – Oyo, Akure – Ondo, Benin – Edo, (Warri, Asaba) – Delta, Onitsha – Anambra, Uyo – Akwa Ibom, Calabar – Cross River, Nsukka -Enugu, Owerri – Imo, Aba – Abia, Abakaliki – Ebonyi, Markurdi – Benue, Abuja, Suleja – Niger, Kaduna, Kano, Sokoto, Maiduguri – Borno, Lokoja – Kogi
- B.Sc in any Biological Sciences and most be resident in the location.
Job Title: Driver
- Has a good knowledge of Lagos road network, have the current Driver’s license and LASRI.
Job Title: Accounts and Admin Officer
- Accounting Degree with working knowledge of most accounting software. Work experience in a pharmaceutical company would be an added advantage.
Job Title: Regional Sales Manager
Locations: Abuja, Asaba – Delta, Enugu, Lagos, Port Harcourt – Rivers
- Must have a B.Pharm degree or B.Sc in Biological Sciences with a minimum of 4 years’ experience in Sales team management from a reputable pharma corn any.
- Must have regional territorial knowledge and resident at location.
Job Title: Product Manager
- Must have a B.Pharm degree or B.Sc in Biological Sciences with a minimum of 4 years’ experience in product management / Marketing management in a reputable pharma company.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com with the Position applied for and Location clearly written as the subject.
- we are an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse workforce. While all applications will be acknowledged.
• We reserves the right to select one or more candidates from this vacancy announcement
• We may also retain applications and consider candidates applying to this post for other similar positions at the same grade level and with similar job description, experience and educational requirements
• Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
• Scam Warning:
We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
• Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced.
• Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview or the next stage of the recruitment process.
Application Deadline 13th April, 2021.