United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) is one of Africa’s leading financial institutions, with operations in 19 African countries and 3 global financial centres: London, Paris and New York. From a single country organisation founded in 1949 in Nigeria UBA has grown to become a pan-African provider of financial services with over 11 million customers, through close to 1000 business offices and touch points globally.
We are recruiting to fill the following positions below:
1.) Team Member, Voice and Wireless Service
2.) Team Member, Network Core Management and Design
3.) Team Member, Data Warehouse and Analytics
4.) Team Member, Data Management & Administration
5.) Team Member, Channel Switching Services
6.) Team Member, Backup / Storage Team
7.) Team Member, Wintel Virtualization
8.) Team Member – UNIX Server Administration
9.) Team Member, Mobile Banking Tech Support
10.) Team Member, IT Project Management Office
11.) Team Member, Internet Banking / e-Commerce Tech Support
12.) Team Member, Enterprise Application Support
13.) Team Member, Global Batch Operations
Application Closing Date
31st December, 2020.
- We reserves the right to select one or more candidates from this vacancy announcement
- We may also retain applications and consider candidates applying to this post for other similar positions at the same grade level and with similar job description, experience and educational requirements
- Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
- We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process.
- Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
- Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced.
- Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
- Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview or the next stage of the recruitment process.