Body Mechanics Physiotherapy & Wellness Centre (BOMPHYSIO) is a private Physiotherapy & Wellness Centre. We provide highly skilled out-patient physiotherapy management and in-patient rehabilitative services. Our Centre, a well-equipped facility is the first duly accredited private physiotherapy facilitywith the Medical Rehabilitation & Therapists Board of Nigeria (MRTB) in Abuja to provide private physiotherapy services. We are also licensed to train clinical physiotherapy Interns.
We manage varying conditions ranging from paediatrics to geriatrics, medical to surgical, occupational related disorders and sports injuries. We also provide in-patient post-operative rehabilitation.
Job Title: Marketing Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
Sector: Health & Media
- Qualification and Requirement: BSc / HND in Marketing or any sales related course.
- Only applicants residing in the FCT should apply.
- She must be very fluent in written/communication in English.
- Years of Experience: 3 years in similar role
- Gender Preference: Female
N70,000 – N150,000 monthly
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Application to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 20th May, 2021.
we are an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse workforce. While all applications will be acknowledged.
• We reserves the right to select one or more candidates from this vacancy announcement
• We may also retain applications and consider candidates applying to this post for other similar positions at the same grade level and with similar job description, experience and educational requirements
• Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
• Scam Warning:
We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
• Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced.
• Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview or the next stage of the recruitment process.